ASA NGO Job Circular Today published at www.asa.org.bd. New job notice gets the bookmark our site www.nuacresults.com. Now recently update a new job circular 2020. Most of the people find the jobs circular in Bangladesh. It was very sad because of this job circular correct information Unforltlly doesn’t newspapers and the third-party site. so we are very carefully collected from the Official website. The candidate read the jobs circular on our site. Before as your wish application the jobs. but applying the Online system very easy so you have read and applied now.
The candidate must be Educational Qualification for the ASA Job Circular 2020. Your experience very expensive and positive get the jobs. you can read ASA jobs circular, exam date, notices, admit card download, exam result, and viva date, etc all information available on our site.
ASA NGO Job Circular 2020 – www.asa.org.bd
The Candidate who are waiting for their ASA jobs circular and exam date I would suggest you follow their official website and Online search engine. Every single day, we update their website give you ASA jobs circular 2020 all Exam Notice updates. Now they are ready for publishing ASA Exam Date 2020. So you may keep visiting this page for ASA jobs all Updates Notice in 2020. Before applying for the ASA jobs circular take a look at this short information.
Organization Name: ASA
Total Vacancies: Mention below
Job Type: NGO Jobs
Post Name: See the jobs Circular
Job Type: Full Time
Official Website: www.asa.org.bd
Minimum Educational Qualification: Check the circular below
Salary: Tk. 17,500
Experience: At least 01 year(s)
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: 26 October 2020.
For more information about Educational Qualification, Age limit, job salary, read below this official job notice
ASAI Management Services Ltd. (AMSL) is a fully owned entity of ASA International Group PLC (ASAI), a multinational conglomerate enlisted in London Stock Exchange. ASAI delivers microfinance services to 2.2 million clients in 13 countries in Asia and Africa. Among other services, AMSL also develops, implements, and maintains all software necessary for entities of ASAI in different countries. AMSL IT team is comprised of 30+ professionals divided into Programming, Quality Assurance, Implementation Management, and Infrastructure Management teams. Lead Software Engineer will be leading a large software development team and responsible to ensure quality development of the necessary software to be used in the group and 13 operating countries.
- At least 8 years in the relevant field
- Having experience in banking/financial software implementation will get preference.
- Runs the core release process as lead facilitator, running the call, keeping people updated on phone and email, and sending out notes.
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- Ensures all release artifacts are archived and auditable
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Works hand in hand with all team members to ensure all release issue status is up to date and all tickets are in the proper state and tagged correctly.
- Stays in sync with all relevant teams working on releasable software in order to minimize last-minute surprises
- Document current processes within the organization, make recommendations and implement improvements to the process.
- Track releases and outcomes to develop a history and knowledge base.
- Manage relationships and coordinate release work between different teams at different locations in Asia & Africa
- Produce Deployment and Implementation Plans for multiple clients
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release schedule activities
- Work with release engineers to understand the impacts of branches and code merges
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Develops scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Researches new software development and configuration management methodologies and technologies and analyzes their application to current configuration management like versioning in terms of the codebase, release base, application base
- Follow up after releases to ensure complete closure of all elements.
- Implement the release, ensure and make acceptance for multiple clients.
- As a part of IT management, provide all necessary supports to the organization whenever required
- Age at most 40 years
- Familiar with AJAX-based Web Development Techniques
- Work with outside data sources/ web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)/ third-party libraries and APIs
- Should have hand-on experience in Web Services, XML Parsing Knowledge
- MS SQL Server in Core Database Design concepts like – Relational Database Design, Query Optimize concepts with Store Procedure writing is a must
- Should have sound knowledge on n-Tier architecture, Design Patterns, UML
- Must have a good experience and sound knowledge in .NET framework, ASP .Net, C#, MS SQL Server, Crystal Report
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Understanding of relational database design, development, and implementation
- Monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Able to work independently & under pressure.
- Team-oriented attitude with strong communication skills.
- Innovative, open-minded, and ready to put in the necessary effort to reach the goals and deadlines
- Communicate and provide a technical solution to ASAI entities in Asia & Africa
§ Contributory Provident fund & Gratuity
§ Festival allowance (Equivalent to one-month salary in a year)
§ Boisakhi allowance
§ Group life & health coverage
§ Yearly health check
I hope successfully you are ready to apply for ASA NGO Job Circular 2020 very soon. Next updates about ASA NGO Exam question solution, Viva Date, MCQ Test, Written Exam Result, Admit Card Download Notice, stay connect with www.nuacresuts.com. We also publish Daily New government jobs, NGO Jobs, Part Time Jobs, private ASA NGO jobs, etc on my website. If you face jobs circular any problem then feel free to comment below using this box or Knock me on my Facebook Page.
NGO Information: ASA Tower, 23/3, Bir Uttam A.N.M. Nuruzzaman Sharak, Shyamoli, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh
Phone: +88 02 58155627, +88 02 58155175.
You May Like Also>>
- BRAC NGO Job Circular 2020 – www.brac.net (ব্র্যাক এনজিও’তে নিয়োগ)
- Care NGO Job Circular 2020 – www.carebangladesh.org
- Chakrir Dak Weekly Jobs Newspaper 2020 – www.chakrirdak.com