Food and Agriculture Organization FAO Job Circular 2020 www.fao.org international job vacancy. FAO Bangladesh Office all details here. Bangladesh Government of the People’s Republic jobs news this year. It was founded on October 16, 1945. Head Office address House 37, Road 8 Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh. You can flow this all information. FAO if is a Food and Agriculture Organization in Our country. Most of the people employees on the Organization.
The candidate finds your jobs all jobs recruitment and full details flow the below. You can read this job vacancy. This Organization FAO’s field program projects in the country and implements them in the sectors of food security, agriculture, and rural development. For more information jobs circular here. you can any jobs circular find our site www.nuacresults.com.
Food and Agriculture Organization FAO Job Circular 2020
Application Published Date: 11 September 2020
Job Type: Non-Government
Official website: www.fao.org
Online Application Start Date: already started
Post Name: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Closing Date: 26 September 2020
Total Post: N/A
Salary: See circular below
For more information see below this original circular
The Administrative Assistant is under the overall supervision of the FAO Representative in the Bangladesh, direct supervision of the Chief Technical Advisor (CTA) for the Dhaka Food systems project, and works in close collaboration with the Operations Specialist in FAO Bangladesh.
The incumbent shall, at all times, ensure coherence with FAO’s corporate communication policy and operational guidelines for all communication and information outputs.
The Administrative Assistant will work as part of a multidisciplinary team to ensure continuous engagement with project stakeholders and partners.
Tasks And Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Chief Technical Adviser of FAO’s Dhaka Food systems project and close collaboration with the Dhaka Food systems team members, public, private and GoB stakeholders, Administrative Assistant will undertake the following tasks :
- Ensure successful planning and organization of logistical arrangements for Project’s events and travel arrangements
- Responsibility for the requisition of vehicles, processing of expenditures related to transport issues, and administration of Project vehicles, fleet management
- Provide support and assistance in the preparation of project materials, including reviewing materials (banners, reports, banners, visiting cards, and reports), managing vendors, printing, translation, distribution, and undertaking revisions when needed.
- Timely delivery of the Project’s day-to-day administrative correspondence, transparent sharing of information, efficient filing of records, and appropriate follow-up of actions to ensure their successful completion
- Effective maintenance of Project information database
- Support for the maintenance of a petty cash system and project advances, as well as electronic and paper filing of relevant administrative and financial information
- Preparation and delivery of administrative and payment documents for approval by the budget holder, according to FAO procedures, and successful processing of Project expenditures incurred, as per the programme budget lines and codes
- Support to the international and national project staff, including the consultants, including allowances, travel claims, expense reports, and other financial procedures, including calculating payments due for the claims and services
- Distribution of all correspondence and communication materials to colleagues and Project stakeholders
- Effective follow-up for project budgeting procedures and financial activities as needed
- Support to international and national personnel related to general administrative matters such as visa, license and security
- Diligent implementation of other duties as required by the Project.
CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING
- The qualified candidates should have Bachelors in Finance, Business Administration or from related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in relevant field
- Excellent written and spoken English and Bangla
- National of Bangladesh
FAO Core Competencies
- Results focus
- Building effective relationships
- Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
- Communication: Encourages and contributes to clear and open communication
- Leadership: Ability to be accountable for the delivery of agreed-upon results
- Effectiveness: Ability to execute responsibilities to a high standard
- Ethics and integrity: Demonstrates high ethical behaviour and understanding of norms of the Organization
- Punctuality: Timely completion of the assigned task
- Self-Improvement: Ability to share knowledge and seek continuous improvement in performance
- Pro-activeness: Ability to take action as per project requirement
- FAO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing)
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you need help please contact: Careers@fao.org
- Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted
- Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications
- For additional employment opportunities visit the FAO employment website: http://www.fao.org/employment/home/en/
How to apply FAO Job Circular 2020
A To apply, visit the FAO employment website at Jobs at FAO and complete the on-line application. Only applications received online will be considered. Please apply by close of business on 26 September 2020
Candidates not possessing the essential qualifications should not apply as their application will not be considered.
Any persuasion will disqualify the candidate; only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
I hope successfully applying FAO Job Circular 2020 If you want more International Organization Jobs news, always check our website www.nuacresults.com. we have been providing all published recent job advertisement per applying material like government jobs circular bd online jobs circular, private jobs, bank jobs circular, international jobs circular, part-time jobs circular, bd jobs, Chittagong jobs, SSC pass jobs, National University admission, Result, part-time jobs for students, newspaper jobs, BA pass jobs notice, part-time jobs for male, part-time jobs for all, university lecture circular, data entry jobs and more, just go on the browser and type nuacresults hope you will get jobs news update. Just keep connected, Thanks
More jobs news>>
- National Academy for Computer Training and Research NACTAR Job Circular 2020 – www.nactar.gov.bd
- Bashundhara Group Job Circular 2020 – www.bashundharagroup.com
- bKash Limited Jobs Circular 2020 – www.bkash.com
- Border Guard Bangladesh BGB Job Circular 2020- www.bgb.gov.bd
- Upazila Assistant Engineer MCQ Exam Result 2020 – www.bpsc.gov.bd