National University NU Honours 1st Year Admission 2021 New Notice 2020-2021 has not yet been published on the National University Admissions website at www.admission.nu.edu.bd or nu.edu.bd/admissions. Today we have discussed the detailed information about the National University Honours Admission Circular 2020-2021. The same procedure will be followed this year as it did last year.
- 1 Honours Admission Circular 2021
- 1.1 When the NU Honours Admission Circular 2020-2021 admission test will start?
- 1.2 Honours Admission Application Procedure
Honours Admission Circular 2021
Although the National University Honours Admission Circular 2020-2021 has not yet been published, we can prepare on the subject of the previously published admission guidelines in 2019-2020.
When the NU Honours Admission Circular 2020-2021 admission test will start?
According to a press release issued by the National University on February 25, the admission process for the National University Honours Admission Circular 2020-2021 will start from June 8 in various colleges affiliated to the National University. National University authorities have urged students to prepare for the exams. Also, the revised schedule of postponed examinations has been published on the University website. If you want, check it out from here (www.nu.ac.bd)
National University Admission 2020 21 Date
- Application start: 28 July 2021
- Online Application End: 18 August 2021
- Online Application Submission Deadline: 21 August 2021
- Application fee: 250 Taka
- Class start: 15 September 2021
Eligibility requirements for application:
➤ The Candidate can apply from any branch of any board of education with a minimum 2.00 GPA in SSC or equivalent 2017-2018 and HSC or equivalent 2019 2020 examinations.
➤ Candidates from the humanities department will need 2.50 in SSC and 2.50 in HSC. If Candidates from the business department, then 3.00 in SSC and 2.50 in HSC. And for the science department, will need 2.50 marks in 3.00 HSC in SSC.
Also, 40% to 60% of GPA obtained in SSC and HSC examinations, including the fourth subject.
➤ Candidates who have passed SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations from other education boards or universities will also apply subject to the above conditions. From HSC or equivalent courses of Bangladesh Technical Education Board-
- HSC (Vocational)
- HSC (Business Management)
- Candidates who have passed the Diploma-in-Commerce examination will be able to apply for this admission program.
➤ Admitted candidates will be assigned their subject on all the books they have studied in the Higher Secondary or equivalent examination. Must have a minimum grade point of 3.00 in that subject.
➤ Admitted candidates must pass at least four subjects, including a “B” grade in the 2016-2017 “O Level” examination. Candidates have to pass at least two subjects, including a “B” grade in one subject in the 2019-2020 “A Level” examination. However, the candidates have to fulfil all the conditions of the admission guideline.
➤ Candidates with Foreign Certificate will also be able to apply for admission if any Board of Education recognized in Bangladesh determines the equivalent of their acquired secondary and higher secondary level marks. Candidates with foreign certificates have to fulfil all the conditions of the admission guidelines in case of application.
➤ The applicant who has passed the Higher Secondary or equivalent examination has to fill the preliminary application form for that branch’s prescribed admission.
Honours Admission Application Procedure
- First, the applicant has to go to the National University’s website http://www.nu.ac.bd/admissions or click on Edu. bd/admissions option.
- Then the roll number of secondary and higher secondary or equivalent examination, the name of the board of education or the university, and the pass’s year should be given in the prescribed place.
- The applicant will select the name of any college of his choice after selecting his gender. Then the number of seats and subjects of that college can be seen.
The way the student selection process is done
The admission test is not taken at the National University. Students are selected based on the GPA of SSC and HSC. There is a separate merit list for each college, and the subjects are given according to the student’s choice. If SSC and HSC are equal in GPA, preference is given to those who are younger. Admitted candidates can apply on the university website.
If you want to cancel the application form
After finalizing the application, if the Candidate sees any mistake or error in his application, he can cancel the application and re-apply. However, the authorities will allow cancelling or changing it only once.
First, the applicant has to log in by providing the roll and PIN of the application form. At this stage, the applicant has to click on the form cancel or image change option. There he will get the (Generate the Security Key) option. Then the applicant will get a Time Password (OTP) by providing his/her mobile number. Through this, the applicant will cancel his old application and fill the new application as before.
- NU Exam Notice 2021 Rescheduled Notice Date – www.nu.ac.bd
- NU BSC Honours IN CSE Recent Notice 2021- www.nu.ac.bd
- National University Honours 1st Year Exam Form Fill Up 2021
- NU MBA Professional 1st Semester New Routine 2021
- National University Degree 2nd Year Exam Routine 2021 With PDF Download