National University Circular for 1st year honours professional admission 2020-2021. National University Affiliated Colleges Academic Year 2020-2021. NU Admission official site at www.nu.ac.bd/admission or http://admission.nu.edu.bd/notice.php. You can visit any site. Honours 1st-Year Graduation Honours Professional Admission Activities Online for all students from 4 PM on 12 September 2021, and the deadline to apply is 28 September 2001.
Interested students can fill in the application form from the National University Admissions website. To fill up the application form, one has to deposit Rs.300/- for the college admission fee. The online class of the admitted students starts on 20th October 2021. A team will prepare a separate course based on a merit list for each college based on the results of SSC and HSC examinations of the candidates applying for this year’s admission program.
- 1 NU Honours Professional 1st Year Admission Circular 2020-21
NU Honours Professional 1st Year Admission Circular 2020-21
Like every year, this year also Honors Professional Admission activities will be completed online. I requested you to visit the website of the National University for detailed information regarding admission. You can for more updates found on my site. We are recently a new notice update here.
Eligibility for Honours Professional Admission
- SSC or Equivalent Passing Year 2016 /2017 / 2018
- HSC or Equivalent Passing Year 2018 / 2019/ 2020
- The minimum GPA in SSC or Equivalent Level is 2.50.
- The minimum GPA in HSC or Equivalent Level is 2.50.
NU Professional Courses Admission Summary:
|Circular published||05 September 2021|
|Application starts||12 September 2021|
|Application ends||28 September 2021|
|Application fee (Taka)||300/-|
|Admission confirmation||13-30 September|
|Class starts||20 October 2021|
How To Apply Honours 1st Year Professional Admission 2020-2021
- Select Professional Tab and Click the “Apply Now” Button for Hons. Professional.
- Give your SSC and HSC information according to certificates.
- Go to Next Step Select your College/ Institute and Subject.
- Give your Mobile Number, Quota Information and Others.
- Upload a Color Photo within 120×150 within 60KB
- Preview your application and Finally Submit it.
Papers to Submit in College:
- Online Application form with Signature.
- SSC and HSC Tabulation Sheet, Testimonial, Registration Card Photocopy
- Admission form fee.
NU Honours Professional 1st Year Admission Result 2020-21
Are you looking for an Honours Professional Admission Result visit admissions.nu.edu.bd or nu.edu.bd/admission and log in with your Admission Roll and PIN Number. Finally, Search your Result and Fill up the Last Admission Form. You can get your Result by Mobile Phone SMS in the following format.
NU<space>ATHN<space>Admission Roll and Send to 16222
Example: NU ATHN 123456 and Send to 16222
Honours Professional Release Slip Application:
After Published Two or Three Merit List NU will be Published Release Slip Notice. A student who is not on the Merit list or who is not admitted to any college they are Eligible for Release Slip Application. If Release Slip Circular is available, they will find here all updated information.
- Students Can Choice a Maximum of 5 colleges. So Be Aware, When Choose College. See Seat Number and Take Decision Carefully.
- You Don’t have to submit the Release Slip Application form to Desire College
Guideline for 1st year honours professional admission 2020-2021 pdf download here. They gave all the information regarding admission in this post, so if there is any problem through the online application, please let us know in the comment box and you can contact us. Phone Number 01780941470.
- NU Honours Migration System Subject Change Session 2020-2021
- Honours Admission 1st Release Slip Online Apply – admission.nu.edu.bd
- Honours Admission Result 2021 – app5.nu.edu.bd 1st Merit Result
- Masters Preliminary Form Fill Up Date 2021 – www.nu.ac.bd