National University Preliminary To Masters Private Admission Circular Session 2019-2020 Online Apply published at www.nu.ac.bd. They are New Notice of Masters Private Program session 2018-2019. National University all students the admission of Preliminary To Masters Private program all information here.
Candidates who have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in the traditional method and a minimum CGPA of 2.25 in the grading and credit system in the three-year term graduation (pass) regular/private examination under the National University from 2015 to 2019 can apply for the Preliminary to Masters (Private) program.
Admission to the Preliminary to Masters (Private) program must be at the undergraduate (pass) level with a minimum of 400 marks and a minimum of 40% marks or a GPA of 2.0 in the grading and credit system.
Preliminary To Masters Private Admission Notice 2022
Preliminary To Masters Private Admission Ongikarnama 2022
Masters Private Admission Necessary Documents
- Have to Attested of All academics Certificate
- All Academics Mark-Sheet Attested
- Main Certificate of Migration (if Application)
- All-Academic Original Certificate (To Verify Bring)
Submitted Date And Time:
- Crose Name: Preliminary To Masters (Private) Admission Online Apply Registration 2018-2019 Circular.
- Session: 2019-2020.
- Apply Date: 04 July 2022.
- Apply End Date: 23 July 2022.
Application and registration fee
After filling up the application form from the National University Admissions website, the interested candidates must print and submit the application fee of 300 /- (three hundred Taka) and registration fee of Rs. 600 and the required documents to the concerned college by 24 July 2022. By applying online, registration will be completed after submitting to the college! Government colleges will complete the registration within the specified time, so be sure to look for notices from government colleges.
Subjects approved for subject selection
Bengali, English, History, History, and Culture of Islam, Philosophy, Arabic, Islamic Studies, Sanskrit, Pali, Economics, Sociology, Political Science, Accounting, Management, Marketing and Finance, and Banking. Private registration can be done only in those subjects if there is affiliation in the subjects mentioned in the Preliminary to Masters (Regular) program in the concerned college.
Preliminary To Masters Private Admission Circular Registration Online Apply
- For the Completed Admission Form have to go to the National University official website at www.nubd.info/mp and Click Masters Final Part Private Registration Section.
- Follow the Registration Process, Select Your Course and Fill up the Application form.
- Please Upload Your Recently Photo (Photo Size Should be 120×150 Pixel Size Below 50 KB). When Complete Application Form.
- Download The Application form and Print it for Submission to College.
আমাদের ফেইসবুক গ্রুপ “জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় নোটিশ “ এ যোগ দিন এবং “National University-জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় নোটিশ “পেজে লাইক দিন
National University Recent Notice: