National University Preliminary To Masters Private Admission Online Apply Registration 2018-2019 Notice published at www.nu.ac.bd. They are New Notice of Masters Private Program session 2018-2019. National University all Student is the admission of Preliminary To Masters Private program all information here.
Candidates who have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in the traditional method and a minimum CGPA of 2.25 in the grading and credit system in the three-year term graduation (pass) regular/private examination under the National University from 2014 to 2018 can apply for the Preliminary to Masters (Private) program.
Admission to the Preliminary to Masters (Private) program must be at the undergraduate (pass) level with a minimum of 400 marks and a minimum of 40% marks or a GPA of 2.0 in the grading and credit system.
- 1 মাস্টার্স ভর্তির অঙ্গীকারনামা ডাউনলোড Ongikarnama 2021
- 1.1 Masters Private Admission Registration Online Apply
- 1.2 National University Recent Notice|Nu ac bd
- 126.96.36.199.0.1 National University NU Recent Notice Board 2021 – www.nu.ac.bd
- 188.8.131.52.0.2 BED Honours Exam Recent Notice 2021 – www.nu.ac.bd
- 184.108.40.206.0.3 Degree 3rd year form fill up date Recent Notice Last Update 2021-www.nu.ac.bd
- 220.127.116.11.0.4 National University NU Degree 2nd Year Exam Routine 2019 -www.nu.ac.bd
Notice of Masters Private Admission Registration 2021
মাস্টার্স ভর্তির অঙ্গীকারনামা ডাউনলোড Ongikarnama 2021
Masters Private Admission Necessary Documents
- Have to Attested of All academics Certificate
- All Academics Mark-Sheet Attested
- Main Certificate of Migration (if Application)
- All-Academic Original Certificate (To Verify Bring)
Submitted Date And Time:
- Crose Name: Preliminary To Masters (Private) Admission Online Apply Registration 2018-2019 Circular.
- Session: 2018-2019.
- Apply Date: 25 January 2021.
- Apply End Date: 07 February 2021.
Application and registration fee
After filling up the application form from the National University Admissions website, the interested candidates must print and submit the application fee of 300 /- (three hundred Taka) and registration fee of Rs. 600 and the required documents to the concerned college by 08 February 2021. By applying online, registration will be completed after submitting to the college! Government colleges will complete the registration within the specified time, so be sure to look for notices from government colleges.
Subjects approved for subject selection
Bengali, English, History, History, and Culture of Islam, Philosophy, Arabic, Islamic Studies, Sanskrit, Pali, Economics, Sociology, Political Science, Accounting, Management, Marketing and Finance, and Banking. Private registration can be done only in those subjects if there is affiliation in the subjects mentioned in the Preliminary to Masters (Regular) program in the concerned college.
Masters Private Admission Registration Online Apply
- For the Completed Admission Form have to go to the National University official website at www.nubd.info/mp and Click Masters Final Part Private Registration Section.
- Follow the Registration Process, Select Your Course and Fill up the Application form.
- Please Upload Your Recently Photo (Photo Size Should be 120×150 Pixel Size Below 50 KB). When Complete Application Form.
- Download The Application form and Print it for Submission to College.