We have published the NU BEd 2nd Semester Exam Form Fill-Up Notice 2022 on the official site at www.nu.ac.bd. I will present to you the application form details of the students who attend the examination, the date of submission of the fee, and other conditions and rules. From 23 November 2022 to 04 December 2022 students will collect application forms online.
The 2020 BEd first-semester exam academic year 2020 is regular. An important point here is that no one can fill out the form outside the academic year. Only the students who are registered for BEd in the academic year 2020. You can fill out the form and those who have registered for the BEd course in 2018 and 2019. Academic years who have not filled out the form and attended the examination can attend as irregular candidates. In this post, I will discuss in more detail how to fill out the form and how much it will cost.
NU BEd Exam Form Fill Up Notice 2022
Click here to download the notice. You can download the PDF file. I would suggest you download the pdf file because if you download the pdf file you can zoom in a lot of high resolution and read the Notice.
NU BEd Form Fill Up Important Date
- Online Application form collection starts: 23 November 2022 to 04 December 2022
- End of collection form: See the Notice
- Pay form fill-up fee last date: See the Notice
- Document submission date: See the Notice
How to BEd Form Fill Up
- Applicants need to go to the National University website and click on the Apply Online Form Fill-up for Student link. Visit www.nubd.info/prof/
- Students must submit 2 recent passport-size photographs at the designated place on the application form attested by the principal.
- The free and printed application form will have two parts. In both parts, after the principal signs, the upper part will be saved by the examinee and the lower part will be signed by the applicant and must be submitted by the college.
- No candidate can attend the second-semester examination without participating in the first-semester examination
BEd First Semester Exam Fee 2022
|Exam Fee (Per Student)||2000 Taka|
|Improvement Fee (Per subject)||400 Taka|
|Special inclusion fee (only improvement student)||400 Taka|
|Exam Center Fee||500 Taka|
Hope you know all about filling out your form. NU BEd 1st Semester Exam Form Fill Up 2022 Notice Download here. If you want to know any information about the National University, you can join our Facebook page group.
You May Like Also:
- National University Honours 4th Year Viva & Practical Exam Date 2022
- NU Honours Certificate & Marksheet Distribution Notice 2022 – www.nu.ac.bd
- National University NU Masters Final Year Exam Certificates Distribution Notice 2022
- National University NU College Ranking 2022 In Bangladesh
- NU Degree Certificate & Marksheet Distribution Notice 2022 – www.nu.ac.bd
- Masters 1st Year Form Fill Up Notice 2022 – www.nubd.info