National University Students NU Corona Vaccine Registration Correction (Complete Guide) full system and Data Entry Application 2021. NU Coronavirus Vaccine Registration edit process by online 2021 new way published at www.nu.ac.bd. Of course, go to the official link and apply first. The link we gave the application is below.
Some students mistake the Covid-19 coronavirus Vaccine Registration application. Good News for National University all Students solved the mistake today other’s process by Email. Some students cannot apply for their registration numbers. They have no reason to worry. According to the schedule of the National University, after July 12, 2021, action will be taken for those who do not have the registration numbers and NID numbers.
- First, visit the link http://188.8.131.52/student_covidinfo/
- Submit your Registration No (1015246834) press Next
- The second step automatic show your name and other information please fill up your Mobile No, National Id (NID), Covid-19 Vaccine was taken and Residential status
- Now you submit your Application
NU Coronavirus Vaccine Registration Correction Process
Recently all the students have entered the website for registration and they have had problems. There is One way you can correct your application. You can flow the National University Coronavirus Vaccine Registration Correction Process steps below
- To: firstname.lastname@example.orgSubject: Application For Corona Vaccine Registration Correction (Registration No: 125423698457)
Dear sir. I am a student at National University I mistype some information on my coronavirus vaccine registration form if I cancel my registration for home I will complete the registration with the correct information my details are as follows.
- Father’s Name
- Registration Number
- Date of birth
- College name
- NID Number
- Mobile Number
Therefore, I would like to request you to cancel my registration and give me a chance for new registration
We think that the decision taken by the 2.8 million students of the National University during this corona period to take the vaccine against the coronavirus for the good of all will be of significant benefit to us.